(Updated: 7 Aug 2020)
We may collect and receive information from you in the following situations:
• When you register for an account with us (“Account”).
• When you choose to connect your Account with an external third-party service or application, such as Facebook.
• When you use the features and functions available on our Services, for example, by creating listings, interacting with other users through our chat feature, or transacting with other users.
If you contact us, for example, with a query or to report a problem.
• When you register for a survey, campaign, contest, newsletter, a free account or any other activities with us.
• When you interact with us offline or through an external third party such as Facebook messenger.
You are under no obligation to provide the information to us. However, if you choose to withhold the information or to revoke permission for us to receive the information, we may be unable to provide certain aspects of our Services to you.
By providing us with any information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have validly obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their information for the respective purposes.
We may collect and receive the following information. Please note that not all of our Services collect all of the information listed below:
• Account credentials such as username.
• Profile information such as, name, gender, email address, profile photo, mobile number, date of birth.
• Information required including payment and shipping services such as credit or debit card details, bank account, NRIC/FIN number, address, mobile number. Such information are required by third-party payment provider (Read https://www.braintreepayments.com/sg/legal/payment-services-agreement) for the purpose of procuring product/ services of My Little Big Boss.
• Location information such as last known location, meet-up location.
• Any other information disclosed by you in any of the above-mentioned methods and/or through the use our Services.
• Aggregate data collected through the use of our Services.
• Any communications between you and another user of our Services.
Our Services offer features which allow users to connect and communicate in groups which are public or semi-public, and to share information with each other to complete a transaction. Please use common sense and exercise good judgement when sharing information in these groups or with others. We generally do not monitor or remove the information which you share and such information may remain available on our Services after your Account has been deactivated, terminated or is otherwise closed. You are responsible for the information you choose to share in these groups or with other users.
We may use the information collected and received from you for the following purposes:
• To verify your identity, update our records and generally maintain your Account with us.
• Provide our Services and customise the content shown to you.
• Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain our Services.
• To process transactions.
• To process or arrange payment and/or shipping services.
• To process or resolve any dispute arising from or in connection with any transactions, in accordance with our Terms of Service.
• To detect or monitor any frauds or other prohibited content, businesses or activities.
• Responding to your queries and resolving complaints.
• To facilitate, confirm and/or provide updates or notifications in relation to any transactions.
• Carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how our Services are being used and how we can improve them.
• To update you on your listings and our Services (e.g. new offers, new chats, new feedback, new comments). These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates at any time through the “Settings” page of your Account.
• To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest products and services of My Little Big Boss or carefully selected third parties. These updates will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these marketing communications via the link in the email you have received and/or through the “Settings” page of your Account. These marketing communications may also be communicated to you through text messages and/or voice calls if you have indicated that you wish to receive such updates through these methods. For more information on anonymous advertising, including to understand what opting-out means and your opt out choices, please see the Section 5 below.
• To send you service-related messages including, without limitation, a welcome/confirmation email when you register your Account and to enforce our Terms of Service and other policies. These messages are not promotional in nature. These messages will be sent by email and/or through push notifications and you may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages from My Little Big Boss, unless you deactivate your account.
Perform functions or services as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection such as to publish and/or use for our marketing purposes, your feedbacks and stories.
• To provide you a more tailored online advertising experience. My Little Big Boss has in place, tools and services are used to create advertisements, to deliver advertisements to devices on behalf of advertisers, to monitor the success of and manage advertising campaigns, and to present you with advertisements that are more likely to be interesting and relevant to you.
• To comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism regulations and other applicable laws and regulations.
We may share information about you in the following ways:
• When you register for an Account, the information which you make available on your profile may be viewed by other users of our Services. Other users of our Services would also be able to view the content which you upload and share on our Services.
• We may share the information with our affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, payment or shipping services, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
• We may share the information with our potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
• We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our Services or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
Braintree – Payment service provider
Singpost – Delivery Partner (https://www.singpost.com/privacy-policy)
DHL – Delivery Partner (https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/footer/global-privacy-notice.html)
You may click on the names of these third parties to access their privacy policies.
We respect your privacy and we will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties in order to describe our Services, deliver targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
The security of your information is important to us. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. We also follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us over the Internet, both during transmission and once we receive it. Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is important that you protect against unauthorised access of your Account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and Account secure (e.g. by signing out after using our Services).
You may access and update your information within our Services through the “Settings” page of your Account.
Where you provide personal information about yourself to us, you are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us, and to update this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
If you wish to:
(a) apply for a copy of the information we hold about you; or
(b) withdraw consent you previously provided to us to use, collect or disclose the information we hold about you,
please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at the contact details set out in Section 13 below.
Please allow us a reasonable period of time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and may give you reasons for doing so.
Where you have requested for a copy of the information, we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of responding to your request. If we decide to do so, we will provide you with a written estimate of such fee beforehand.
My Little Big Boss takes effort to protect children personal data in the following ways:
– Personal information: data protection measures apply to Personal Information recorded in an electronic or other form, which can be used, independently or in combination with other information, to identify a natural person’s personal identity.
– Parental consent: My Little Big Boss shall expressly seek the consent of legal guardians and renew such consent collection if the scope of data collected and processed changes;
– Data minimisation: the array of personal information shall be strictly necessary for the provision of a services within My Little Big Boss portal;
– Prize incentives: My Little Big Boss will not request children to input personal information in order to win a prize or enter a lottery, if this information is not directly necessary for the execution of the game, on the same principle as data minimisation;
– Data retention: in alignment with the data minimisation principle, personal information shall be retained during the strict period necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection and use within My Little Big Boss Platform;
– Data access, modification and erasure: My Little Big Boss shall comply with any request from the legal guardian regarding the children’s personal information;
– Third party assessment: when entrusting a third party to process children’s personal information, My Little Big Boss shall conduct a security assessment on the third party. Furthermore, the processing of children’s personal information by a third party shall be covered by an agreement to include the following obligations for the third party to:
(1) process in accordance with My Little Big Boss’s requirements,
(2) ensure information security,
(3) delete children’s personal information in a timely manner when the relationship is dissolved,
(4) prohibit the subcontract of the processing.
My Little Big Boss may disclose children’s personal information to safeguard national security or public interest, leaving the authorities a broad range of interpretation and thus creating a permanent data leak risk.
We use tracking technologies on our Services. These enable us to understand how you use our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve our Services. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you. We have listed below some examples of the tracking technologies used on our Services:
A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on our Services, estimate and report our Service’s total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve our Services. You can configure your device’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Services.
We may from time to time use certain Facebook Business Tools such as the Facebook Pixel. This tool allows My Little Big Boss to keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement and enables us to monitor the effectiveness of Facebook ads for purposes of statistics and market research. My Little Big Boss will be able to better understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous and My Little Big Boss cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we cannot see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be saved on your device for these purposes.
Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_
Location Service via Google Map (https://policies.google.com/technologies/location-data?hl=en-US)
My Little Big Boss Opt-Out
We may deliver personalised and/or targeted advertisements (each, a “Targeted Ad”) to you in the course of your use of our Services and/or through a variety of advertising networks and exchanges.
General advertisements served to all users of our Platforms.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.